Position: Graphic Designer - Ecommerce
Reports To: Line Manager
Working as part of a team with other graphic designers, marketing coordinators and marketing consultants.
Assist with the layout, design, setup and implementation of e-mail branding, electronic newsletters, social campaigns and other related online and print advertising.
Thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts and developing interactive design.
Using innovation to redefine a design brief within the constraints of cost and time.
Working with a range of media and keeping up to date with emerging technologies.
Proofreading to produce accurate and high-quality work.
- 3 - 5 Years experience in a graphic designer or similar role.
- Tertiary Qualification Advantageous but not essential
- Proficient in the adobe creative suite would be ideal but let’s see what you use and what you can produce.
- Also, if you have any other really cool skills that we can make use of then we want to hear about them ;)
Critical Requirements (non-negotiable):
- Applicants without the necessary critical requirements will be disregarded:
- Excellent attention to detail
- 3+ years experience in a similar role
If you think you would be a suitable candidate for this position, please email your CV and necessary contact details to firstname.lastname@example.org