Iconix and Covid-19 – What you need to know
Across all levels of the Lockdown structure, Iconix strives to ensure the safety of our staff and customers and in line with governmental guidelines, will therefore operate with a limited team in-office. Due to the influx of orders and limited staff, please allow for an additional delay initially as we work to get all orders delivered.
As restrictions have been eased to Level 3, we’re allowed to deliver all of your favourite items again.
These items will be delivered to you as per standard delivery timeframes with a slight delay as we work with a small team in line with working regulations. Our team will pack, and dispatch orders and you will be notified via email once your order is on its way.
What you can expect from us:
- A dedicated team working to ensure you receive your orders as efficiently as possible
- Limited personal contact with your items and top-of-the-line sanitary measures in place, including ensuring all workspaces are thoroughly and continuously disinfected and staff are screened and protected by wearing the appropriate personal protection equipment.
- Day-to-day communication from our team and updates via social media, newsletters and our website
- Continued efforts to bringing you the products you love at the best prices
What you can expect from our courier teams:
- Couriers operating at 50% capacity to allow for sufficient social distancing, a delay in this regard should be taken into consideration
- Once your order is dispatched, you will automatically receive an email advising you of your tracking details
- Significant sanitary measures to further ensure your safety
Last but not least:
- All returns and exchanges will be processed in accordance with our Terms and Conditions.
- All queries or enquiries to emailed to email@example.com as emails are closely monitored
- We’re once again available on our landline at 021 556 6931 and can also be reached via firstname.lastname@example.org or on WhatsApp at 076 712 0304
- Please ensure upon reception of parcels that you as the recipient sanitise and disinfect packaging and products where applicable.
As a team, we’d like to thank you for your patience, loyalty and support. We’re working hard to keep bringing you the best products.