Courier delivery direct to your door. Ships from Cape Town, South Africa and sold by Iconix.co.za. When will I get my order?
This orthopedically designed pillow is designed for a better night sleep. It is shaped to align your head and neck to ergonomic guidelines to keep the sleepers head fixed and body aligned for a better and healthier sleep. Has curves to fit the neck for a more natural bend and keep the position correct and healthy. You can put your arms into the grooves on the sides of the pillow to avoid numbness and reduce snoring.
Reduces neck, shoulder, spine, and back pain due to reducing stress added on the cervical vertebrae and spine by traditional pillows.
The new thicker design and two different thicknesses on each side of the pillow to make sure you have the best possible sleeping height that is suited to your neck and head for less stress on the neck and spine and to lower pain on the neck, shoulders, and spine.
Made from high quality memory foam material to maintain the soft feel and not to deform under high usage, it also forms to the way you sleep for a better rest.
- Hollow head design to reduce ear pressure and keep air passages clear.
- Less stress on head, neck, shoulders, and spine.
- Suited for sleep on Back or side.
- 100% pure memory foam for slower rebound and longer softness and durability.
- Skin Friendly fabric for soft smooth comfortable feel and greater air circulation to assist with air circulation and body heat.
- Washable pillowcase with hidden zip for easy cleaning.
Dimensions: (L)62x (W)41(H)11-13cm
Lower side – 8cm, higher side – 10cm
Material: Memory Foam and Polyester
- Pillow is compressed for packaging and delivery reasons and will rebound to normal state within 24 - 48 hours, however messaging this pillow into original shape may shorten this time to reshape.
- May be slight odour due to packaging but will dissipate within 48 hours.
- If you have never used a pillow of this before, some discomfort may be experienced for the first two weeks while your body is getting use to correct way of sleeping.