This playdough recipe will give you the fun times you never knew you needed…
Author: Dean Swanepoel | Published: Apr 08, 2020
Every kid likes playdough even the big kid inside of me. Making dogs, pigs, snakes and other strange looking animals and objects. For some reason, it’s so satisfying and enjoyable all in one and fun for all.
Here’s how you can make Playdough for the kids at home, using every day household ingredients:
What you’ll need:
- 1 cup flour
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup salt
- 1 cup water
- 1 tablespoon cream of tartar
- Different food colouring
- Large Bowl
What to do:
- Combine the water, oil, salt, cream of tartar, and food colouring in a saucepan, mix and heat until warm.
- Remove from heat and add the flour.
- Mix the flour in then knead until smooth. The cream of tartar makes this dough last for months, however it can be done without.
- Store this dough in an airtight container or a freezer bag to assist with it lasting longer.